(From "Target Comics" volume 2, number 5, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Hey that kinda smells like my wife, you dirty rat!
New move? Finger up the nose, Moe, Larry, and Curly teach you that?
Stooge Fu! 😀
It’s an effective Martial Art, when properly taught…
… Is it just me or does he have too many fingers?
I think the part that looks like a pointing finger is actually not supposed to be part of the hand. Maybe it’s a cigarette falling out of Green Hat’s mouth? But if it is really Red Coat’s finger, somebody needs to call Inigo Montoya.
In two ticks he stretch his pistolfingers and in the next time he knock him down with a heavy punch hammer. He called that the worlds best knock out. But i hope he is not a kind of nosepicker.
I begin to think that Target comics was staffed by guys who, if they’d been born a little later, would’ve been churning out underground comix alongside Bob Crumb and Gilbert Shelton. It’s like these Target guys were twisted on acid all. the. time. Phantom fingers; the HAT is saying OW!; and what’s up with the two tiny guys under the gunman’s elbow? One’s giving the other the bum’s rush to off-panel. And I have personal recollections (albeit hazy) of colors not staying inside the lines, just like in this shot! (Whoa. Flashbacks…) All it needs is flaming eyeballs in top hats and Mr. Natural’s dad.
I wonder if he got that nickname in prison.