(From "Target Comics" volume 2, number 2, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Must be ol’ Bill Clinton.
Precautions for what? Nowadays, it’s impossible for the President to run down to the store without a full Secret Service detachment.
“And who stuck this rectagular window inside of a circle, inside of a rectagle? Very awkward.”
Speaking of Presidents running out, one of my all-time favorite SNL skits is still Phil Hartman as Bill Clinton explaining Somali warlords to the people in McDonald’s. “Jim, let me tell you somethin’, there’s gonna be a whole BUNCH of things we don’t tell Mrs. Clinton. Fast food is the least of them!”
President Obama watch out for that train, WHAM, oh well nevermind.