(From "Target Comics" volume 2, number 2, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Why would anyone be “pulling it” during a fight in the water? Eh? Eh? You know what I mean.
@Myro: That’s why he said that it was a bad time to be pulling it.
There’s a “pulling it in your sock” joke here somewhere, but I haven’t figured it out yet…..
It was a bad time to be pulling it because he hadn’t been given the sock yet.
In my experience there is NEVER a bad time to pull it.
Quick grab onto something so we wont drown, not that you dope, thats the last time I hang out with a navy guy!