(From "Target Comics" volume 2, number 1, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Now I must speak to our lawyers, Dewey Fleeceham & Howe
I preferred the old firm, Dewey, Skroom, and Howe.
And I’ll go with the Stoogely staple of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe…
Ah, the infinite variety of hilarity.
Thanks, Gero, the stoogial triad were indeed my source, but memory played its tricks.
why should he remember if he’s just been disowned?
He’s dressed more for a nightclub than a bank anyway. Forget tally sheets and go be a PIMP!
I wanna get me one o them tiger-striped neckties. Then, pencil-thin mustache, here I come!
I’d rather have a monocle. Then people would ask me, “Hey, is that really a monocle?” And I would reply, “Yes, yes it is. But only James Bond villains are allowed to buy them. So, unless you help me take over the world, you can’t have one.”