(From "Target Comics" volume 2, number 1, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
God is this a comic or a set-up for gay porn?
Is that a woman with a mustache or Shakespeare in a dress?
The hazing problem here is seriously out of control
I didn’t know they’ve been already writing “The Hangover Part 3”.
their not its Hangover 6, so awesome it skips right over the other 2
I thought that that was an old lady at first too. And this guy has more than one back? Or was the dynamite tied to the horses back too?—“We’ll get you, ‘my pretty’ and your little horse too.”
“…now come inside and we can snuggle with those strong arms of yours….” I swear this comic has waaay to many gay innuendos for it to be coincidence, and I wouldn’t be surprised if that line I wrote is exactly what the shakespeare-wannabe is thinking.
I don’t know, and don’t want to know, what Boystate is, but what kind of spy organization, as part of its master plan, would want to capture it?
and boom goes the dynamite