(From "Target Comics" volume 2, number 1, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I wasn’t aware Jersey Shore had come out this early.
Are they carrying giant canteens on their backs?
“You’re getting SLEEPY . . . you will take my commands . . . Pay defense contractors on time tho they are late. . . “
Went forward in time to bring back the ultimate weapon…. Reruns of Jersey Shore!
“…And we shall shape this weapon into a gigantic (insert expletive here) with wheels!!”
haha. I was gonn’a say, they can do stuff like that now with sound. The military created a weapon that can “momentarily” impair people just by using different sound frequencies. Crazy.
With this invention of “Television” we will torture our enemies with the most horrible thing possible. A marathon of all of Eddie Murphys movies!