(From "Target Comics" number 12, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Yeah, right. If he was that over her, that train would still be on the rails.
This comic needs to stop recording my thoughts from when I was a teenager. I know I thought this exact thing when I was younger to rationalize my hesitation to talk to a girl I was afraid would reject me.
Not me, Spacehawk. True, I’d never see her again, but, I wouldn’t forget about it.
Spacehawk continuing his thoughts….Onward to that hole in the other comic.
Frankie’s right. Regrets like that can haunt. Most heroes apparently don’t have wisdom as a power.
Aw, come on, Spacehawk. Have some confidence. If not in yourself, then in the giant vibrator you’re flying around in.