(From "Target Comics" number 2, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
With luck like that, he really should dream bigger.
“Beautiful naked big-titted women just don’t fall outta the sky you know!”
Damn it! He beat me to it. Now what am I going to do for a lark?
It’s clearly a lightning rod. Or was it a stationary lure for thunder god fishing?
“Five number-two pencils stuck in a bowl of day-old Hungarian goulash? Just what I need!” I’m sure there’s a point to this, but…
The White Streak (this guy’s name, apparently) walked into a bar. “Ouch!” he said.