Allegedly I am getting my replacement computer today. As you can expect, results of the contest will be delayed as judging without an actual computer is a bit difficult. Thank you for your patience and as always, my apologies.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
And out of curiosity, What is this……?
Sorry about your PC being stolen man, one of my friends had his car broken into in Austin but the people that took stuff out of the car also put other things back in it LOL you know what they say about Austin being weird must be true.
To quote Mike Rowe (from TVs ‘Dirty Jobs’) “Poo happens”. Just sorry it had to happen to you.
Good to hear Jeff!
And, quick open question to anyone using Chrome- is anyone else getting an offer from the browser to translate the HM3 page from Italian?
Someone else mentioned this, yes. It happens to me from time to time on various pages. I don’t know what Chrome is seeing that makes it think a page is in a different language, but it’s happened on all kinds of sites.
Sorry you had it stolen, that truley sucks.
Thanks for the heads up about today’s results being late.