(From "Blue Bolt" number 5, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Am I the only one seeing a distinct lack of nose on this guy in the suit? Looks like Bat Boy grew up and replaced Vince McMahon.
So does this mean we’ve finally solved Bob Crane’s murder?
The X-men want to take out the Pandas ? WWF= World Wildlife Fund who successfully sued and forced Vince McMahon to change the name of his wrestling organization roughly 12 years ago which is now called the WWE! ( World Wrestling Entertainment )
Thanks Kaldath, title changed.
No, I see it too… or don’t see it… I mean don’t see the nose but a lack of one… and I just got completely confused in my explanation…
Keeping it in the Marvel/WWE realm, but getting away from the X-Men, I can actually picture “Real American” being used as Cpt. America’s entrance music, instead of Hulk Hogan’s…
Of course Hogan is no longer affiliated with the WWE and is now with Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling (TNA) and uses a remix of the Old wCw’s nWo music as his entrance music. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbVdeYn0TuE
“…and then it said ‘P.S.: I got your nose!’“
Don’t be confused by the few bits they have in common–personality troubles, looking for fights, costumes, etc. . . . the X-men have some funny and fake sounding dialogue, where WWE has some funny and fake looking moves.