("Madame Satan" originally from the pages of "PEP Comics", 1941-1944.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
All I see is one stubborn a$$!
This Carl guy is a stud. What’s her name-the redhead(I think) with the white dress wants him, Madam “No Nose” Satan wants him and now, Grampa Tuck wants him. Who’s next? Satan and the mule?
Dude, that man’s donkey is showing under his robe.
I’m here to deliver you to your destiny. Now mount my ass, and ride it hard.
Great Ass humor! 🙂 I approve all of these messages.
Who knew Ernest Borgnine had such great legs?