Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Or maybe that pesky second head?
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
That got me thinking of Italian “Tex Willer” comics and a character called Mefisto, who appears in them as an always-returning-even-from-death opponent of the main characters. Unfortunately I think there are not that many people here who are familiar with this “Western” comic, as they haven’t translated it in English that much.
I’m actually imagining a situation similar to one in The Family Guy. She’s going to notice the devil talking to her, and then ask, “Where’s the other guy?” Then we cut to the Angel, who’s stuck in traffic.
Seriously, where’s her nose?
The devil had eat it.
Devil: *Yes, deary. T’was the wind and nothing more. Heh, heh, heh.*
No Nose: “Oh, good. I thought I was going crazy. But it’s just the wind whispering to me.”
some evil genius she is. cant tell the wind from a voice in her head. just sad.