(From "Slave Girl Comics" number 1, 1949.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
jeff, what kind of girls did you date?
“Slave Girl Comics”? So, is this the new “job” you were talking about, Jeff?
jeff– here’s something that you ought to use for a daily random panel. it’s from “Green Lantern: Menace of the Runaway Missile”
I still think my favorite random Green Lantern panel is this one about his “secret” identity: http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn48/GeroTheKeymaster/GreenLantern.jpg
those old comics are a riot!
I take it that she’s a blonde and not a natural red head. Did you get to mock her for wearing that green dress?
I see that Jeff’s date has her mouth wide open and full of white, oh what was that too much LOL
Don’t worry Jeff, we date that kind of girl at least once in our life….the eyeless ones.
Yes, for some reason it’s the eyeless ones who seem most willing to date me. Hmmm …
Oh my. Hello, Line? That guy who just jumped over you is named “Tool”.
You asked “Is that too much” in reference to your comment “I see that Jeff’s date has her mouth wide open and full of white” and I was saying yes, you crossed the line on that comment 🙂
Oh duh, it makes semse now, sorry 😀
Jeff you cad. All she wanted to do was go see a movie, not the beds at the local Howard Johnson.