(From "Banner Comics" number 3, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I had one of those once, it knocked me out of bed. I told my wife we had an earthquake and that it must of broke a sewer line some where. She didn’t believe me. lol
The dog did it………
It’s pretty dang stank when even the Atlantic winds cannot keep the foul gas from burning the Captain’s nose hairs off.
They let a sea lion get into the beans? That’s just asking for trouble.
Okay, that made me laugh. And I normally don’t laugh at “those kind” of jokes.
It’s the way the crusty old sea dog says “You nasty man!”, like a little old lady or a 9-year-old girl.
Why it’s a bad idea to join the Mexican Navy
Nah, that weren’t no beans. It was the fifty heads of cabbage Cookie made sure each of the men got for lunch. Cabbage gas is twice as deadly as bean gas, everyone should know that.