(From "The Green Mask" volume 2, number 6, 1946.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
remainds me of Samason…
Okay, is anyone else disturbed by the alarming amount of superheroes who prance around in their underwear and tights? I’m starting to think that the only way you can be a superhero is to wear spandex. *shudders*
I think the Green Mask may be Samson. Perhaps he got tired of everyone figuring out the old “haircut” thing, so he decided to disguise his golden locks underneath an ugly green mask. Then he didn’t think any other name was cooler than “Samson,” so he just got lazy and named himself after the most obvious element of his grand “disguise.”
green mask, your under arrest for vandalism!
I just keep thinking he’s been shrunk down and is about to topple a stack of dishes onto a crumpled dishtowel. Anyone else get that impression, or have I just been shirking my kitchen duties too long?
Must be related to Samson. Green Mask is secretly Samson’s cousin.