(From "The Green Mask" volume 2, number 5, 1945.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
What…what did he do to that man’s face?
the fist of justice is mighty
he’s all in this mighty pose, and the bad guys are floundering.
Wait, they have guns? Where?
I hope they are paying attention. It isn’t often you get genuine constructive criticism on the job like that. Mostly people just bitch and moan that you are doing it wrong.
Clearly, the Green Mask has punched the man so hard as to both give him a black eye, and to knock him flying so fast the black eye cannot keep up with his face.