(From "The Green Mask" volume 2, number 2, 1945.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Majin Buu love cookie!
What is this, a Crazyleg’s Crane cartoon? The wand get bent and the witch hit herself instead of Crazylegs? Man I’ve watched too much Pink Panther cartoons in the past few years if I know that one.
Does that make the Cookie Monster a superhero?
No really, I’ve been confused about that for for the past 40 years!
No, it does not…
Cookie Monster is a Muppet, not a Superhero!
Try telling Grover. And probably worse, Elmo. Both are muppets (although with enough lighter fluid we can eliminate Elmo from that lineup) and I know I’ve seen commercials with “Super Grover.” The evil that is Elmo has probably tried being a super hero too.
The spell will only be broken if a geeky super hero eats the witch cookie, turning the cookie back into the wicked witch.