(From "The Green Mask" number 12, 1944.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
So he’s a really lame version of The Hulk? He gets aroused and just his face turns green?
Ah! So that’s why Superman has a bulge!
If that’s all it took, then I’d be the Green Mask a good deal of the time.
So did he name himself after his mask or his surname?!
Don’t make me horny. You wouldn’t like me when I’m horny.
(I can’t believe no one has made this joke yet.)
How about his sidekick, Harry Palm?
Definitely read “erroneous” as “erogenous” the first time through. Oh my brain.
@ams – LOL. “Harry Palm”
“After shaking hands with the archbishop the Green Mask found himself trying to shake the weasels. But fate was to thwart him for, though he longed to waltz with Lola Hand and her five sisters, he was suddenly attacked and had to wrestle the purple-helmeted love god!”
and WTH is the “Death in a Padded Cell”?
I would guess it’s one of those murder mysteries where someone is found dead inside a locked room.
I don’t remember getting super powers at the strip club last night.
Mrs. Green: “Ooh, honey. It’s so nice to have you home, tonight. Mmm, likes make this night special.” POOF!! “(Gasp!) The Green Mask!! How did you get here? What has happened to my husband?!”