(From "The Green Mask" number 7, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I see the bangs, but no guns – is that the engine backfiring?
@TheNate: Nah, they stole the guns off of the Invisible Plane. 😉
It’s Sockey. The old man who years ago used to play sock games with a young Green Mask.
Frankie, that would be “The Blue Sock”, going with this guy’s usual naming scheme. He’d probably have a sidekick named “Argyle.”
“The Blue Sock”? So I guess we just need the Red Pants and the Indigo Top Hat to complete Green Mask’s Poor Fashion Justice League…Also, I’m with Nate, I see no guns, and the windows (or at least the one you can see clearly, on the driver’s side) appear to be rolled up…
Just as long as theres no “happy sock”
Hey, it’s Colonel Sanders! Their just after a bucket of the Colonel’s original recipe.