(From "The Green Mask" number 7, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Ha ha! …Out of context.
Is she sure? Because it looks like he got run over by a car, and that she’s trying to get him free by pulling him out by the leg.
I think she’s pulling out of the car, through the door, not out from under the car…
Or should it be: “Keep quite Peters! You’re not dying yet?”
4. Rich Willett: ???“Keep quite Peters! You’re not dying yet?” The spelling is right, but yours isn’t.
examples: be quiet, not quite yet, quit while you are ahead.
Je-eff! Did you forget the Power User Profile again? 🙁
I didn’t have anyone lined up for this week, Kaylin. My apologies.
He’s already dead lady, don’t you hear him making ghost noises?
Any new items on the horizan??
I mean “horizon”.
New item creation has been frozen for a while, excepting whatever dblade and others send, and obviously contest prizes. The next thing is converting Left to Right items, which will be happening in a rush in the next couple of weeks.
My time at the moment is being taken up with some big stuff going on behind the scenes, so work on the program has been slow.
Thanks for the update and hope everything works in your favor! Cheers!
Did antone else notice the extrmely ticked off look she has while yanking that leg? Jeff’s healine is so right, she’s gonna beat Peters to death with their own leg.
Quit ye cryin, tis a flesh wound LOL