(From "Spectacular Feature" number 11, 1950.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
While I’m relieved her anachronistic Art Deco palace isn’t being consumed by flames, make no mistake, there is a fire…and its burning vibrantly in her loins for one Samson Quillip Feldman!
‘Twas the raven softly rapping, softly tapping at her door.
See, we can tell this is Biblical Samson, and not the Golden Age comic book hero Samson, otherwise she’d be saying “see who has ripped the door off its hinges and is currently punching holes in the wall.”
Also, whoever wrote this needs to learn basic grammar and punctuation. I spy improper use of commas.
Who knew Delilah was a cyborg? Watch out Samson, she’ll cut off your hair with her Terminator right hand!