(From "Spectacular Feature" number 11, 1950.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Yeah, play hard-to-get when she’s on you topless… Not too super, Sammy.
I hate to break it to you, lady, but you’re just not his type.
Not enough fur, for starters.
LMFAO!!! Wow! Man really knows how to butter up the ladies, huh? You tell her, Sampson!
Is it just me or does it look like she’s getting her flirt on while the room is ablaze?
@Joshua: I thnk she is. The “other Sampson” is supposed to be a decendant of the Biblical Sampson. Maybe this woman is his matriarchal ancestor. Her apparent lust caused by fire, may explain blonde Sampson’s penchant for destruction.
Frankie, I’m willing to bet your interpretation is far more interesting than the original comic.