(From "Weird Comics" number 16, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“Hmm, but why go after Herr Huhn when I can go for the big boys: Jurgen Jherry, or even Kaiser Khraut! Then I’m going after his allies: Naki Nhip and Joon-Li Jhap!”
Hey, at least he’s wearing a shrit, which is more than you can say for the driver…
I love the computer program reference in the title 🙂
yup the truck’s been traced… meaning I put some tracing paper on a map and drew its route
It works for Luke Cage…
“He could be only the Nazi, or he could also be Freckles the Party Clown. I’m not sure yet.”
How evil would a character have to be to have a Nazi villain as a secret identity? That’s practically a Zen koan right there. Of course, a party clown theme is definitely a good start…
Hi everyone, sorry I haven’t had as much of a chance as usual to post. Laptop plug is acting funny, sure miss it here though!
Hans Huhn? Sounds a little like handsome.
One guy is wearing a wife beater. And the otehr is wearing a hood, a mask, something else under te mask(all I know is that it’s red), a cape and gloves, and probably nothing else. Judging by the scenery and the car, I’d say that these two were at makeout point when the older fella noticed the truck that he had traced earlier.
Hans Huhn! Hans Hun! WHAT A PUN!
I like how Super Driver decided on a hood and a mask, instead of just having a hood with a mask built in…
Seeing the nightmarish costume the guy next to him is wearing, no wonder the kid wants to go with his street clothes. I was wondering why does this kid’s parents let him drive around with some dude in spandex? I would automaticlly think pedophile perv if it was my kid.