(From "Weird Comics" number 9, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
What a stupid sidekick. Everybody knows the last thing you do is pull the villian’s finger!
Clearly he forgot to tell his sidekick to stay away from the baked beans.
“Never pull the Joker’s finger” would have been a better headline, thanks for the idea punkjay!
As one of my usual asides: here’s a poll for which new title in the DCnU you’re most likely to follow. Comments are welcome and encouraged. http://mcknightsreview.blogspot.com/
always glad to help Jeff.
And Flatulor strikes again!