Your challenge this week is to come up with the funniest replacement dialog for the following comic book panel:
The best entry (as judged by yours truly) wins the author's choice of either any item they like or any portrait to be included in HeroMachine 3′s final release, or a custom black and white “Sketch of the Day” style illustration (you pick the subject, I draw it however I like).
All entries must be left as a comment (or comments) to this post. Keep ‘em clean (appropriate for a late-night broadcast TV show), but most importantly, keep ‘em funny!
This week we have a cap of no more than five (5) entries per person, so make 'em your best!
Well, next time I won’t eat 42 bean burritos for lunch!
Yeah, this classic color scheme really stinks.
1) Whoever smelt it dealt it.
2) I told you before, it’s a gland condition.
3) They don’t call me Mister Stinky Pants for nothin’.
1) Sir, I didn’t want to tell you earlier…But you stepped in dog doo awhile back.
2)You try smellin’ like roses after woring in a sewage plant all day.
3) You’re the one who wanted to meet in ‘Stinky’s Bar’.
1. *Sigh* Let me guess? The agony of de-FEET?
2. Yeah, something DOES smell fishy!
3. The correct lyric is, “Yo homes, smell ya later!”
4) I got between Pepe LePew and my black cat.
5) Yeah, Sherlock. That’s why they call me Mr McFishy.
“Well, I’ll give you a hint. It’s not a water pisstol. It’s a water sh-.”
“Well, if Floppy Hat Man and the Kerchief Kid think “The Smell” is a bad code-name, it MUST be bad!”
I must apologize. It’s a lot harer to get the smell of dead gteseball out of your clothes as you think.
1. “FRRRPPPTTT!” (it’s an onomatopoeia, so feel free to use a font/color of your choice to represent it)
1. Well excuuuuse me! I’m tryin ta hold it!
2. Wait for it… I call this next one the ripper!
3. Better call a plumber
1. What’d you expect the inside of the world’s largest porta-potty to smell like?
2. Not before you wash your hands… with this, the all new re-released portable internal sanitizing trigger operative liqudator or p.i.s.t.o.l. for short.
1. This isn’t a speech bubble.
“I thought we discussed that me being an undercover goat was a SECRET!”
1. Well I don’t like the hats here!
2. You tried my wife’s bologna? Oi vey!
4. I love the smell of bowel movement in the morning!
1) Your words are hurtful. Now I am sad.
2) What? Who said that?
3) The girl at the perfume counter got you too?
4) Ow! Watch where you point that hat! What are you, a James Bond villain?
5) Lactose intolerance is a medical condition!!!!!
1 The fashion police will be here any minute now!
2 I knew we shouldn’t have done this in a bathroom!
3 Butt-Face, no head Jim! Let’s move!
4 C’mon guys, let’s just take his ascot and scam
5 Are you gonna join our gang of horrible neckwear or not?
1) The plumber’s on his way, come back tomorrow.
2) The Spirit sent us! He wants his suit back!
3) We got guns, and you think you’re leaving?
4) Hey, if you were this fat, you’d sweat a lot too!
5) Your fart jokes are making the kid cry!
“They should really start handing out Right Guard at these Comicons.”
1. “Well to bad, you’re the one who made it.”
1. It was your idea to run a cabbage soup kitchen!
2. sorry, Willie Nelson scented candles seemed to be a good idea.
3. I’m a talking gun!
4. Beats the stench of your creepy white paneled van.
5. It’s called Sex Panther. 60% of the time, it works every time.
1. “Look, I know my wife’s cooking is no prize, but do you really think we should shoot her?”
SHUT IT AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!
1. That’s not what you said last night.
2. Hey, you don’t like the smell of lilacs in June, you can just cut out, boyo.
3. You don’t mind the smell of my money, do ya, Jack?
4. Look, pal, hygiene wastes valuable WoW time.
5. Well, then, up your nose with a rubber hose.
1) Then maybe the sewage treatment plant wasn’t the best place for a wine tasting.
2) Sorry I had a cologne accident.
3) Oh thank god you smell it too.
4) I dress all nice in a suit and tie and you want me to smell nice too, what kind of con is this?
Say, did Ben Grimm let out that screamin’ wind of his?
1) Well, I’m not called Burrito Ben for nuthin’, fella.
“Don’t embarrass the kid like that, you creep. You got scared, that’s all.”
“C’mon, I won’t ask again: Pull my trigger finger!”
“You can’t unring the Taco Bell.”
Oh relax it’s just the Rock is cooking that’s all.
That’s how it here. I toot, he shoots.
1. I can’t help it! I have a medical condition!
2. Dang beans! They get me every time!
3. Listen, bucko! This is my club and while you’re in it, you’ll smell whatever I want you to smell!
4. Toot toot, went the little green frog one day…
5. That’s what she said.
#32 – should be “That’s how it works here. I toot, he shoots.”
WAIT I GOT FOUR MORE!
2. Uhh… the kid did it.
3. sorry, can’t help it when I’m nervous.
4. Yep, he dead.
5. Moustache Fart
“Hey, when you called the assassin’s guild you asked or some one silent but deadly.”
Come on Fat Guy with a Yellow Tie!
I don’t like how it smells over there either!
1. Hey, you’re the one who went over the river and through the woods to get here.
2. Sorry, pal. Yankee Candle’s policy is still no returns.
3. Stick around. You need to see hoof rendering not just smell it.
4. Says the guy who just drank ten Heinekens.
5. Smell? Bub, it’s about to get ugly.
Well, we’re all talking out of backsides, so it’s kinda expected?
Not so fast, now our face stroking dwarf has gotten her hands on him!
It’s Tex-Mex night, what did you expect?
When I said let them have it, that wasn’t what I meant!
You think’s it bad down there, heat rises – phew!
Amend the first one to add out of ‘our’…
*farts*what did you just say?
“Yes, it smells like victory.”
“I warned you this might happen if you killed Shower Man once and fore all.”
“it was you.”
Yeah, this kid used to my of that “Axe” Stuff. I’m more of an aftershave kind of guy.