(From "Weird Comics" number 5, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I guess Thor and Samson had the same tailor.
Thor- God of Thunder can’t spell OR dress well. How “feindish.”
World threatening emergencies happen at all hours. Sometimes a machine needs to be zapped so urgently there’s no time to put on pants.
I feel tempted to make a comment about how the caption box says that he’s ‘streaking’.
See, Hsin, that’s why you should’t buy rackets from Milosh(sp). Just ask Jerry.
Worst looking lightning bolts I’ve ever seen