(From "Samson" number 3, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
But… My grandma was in there! And all our expensive china! Oh crap! My flatscreen!!
What kind of house makes “RIP” as a noise when you pull it out of the ground?
I can’t help but wonder just what favor did these (…farmers?) men ask of “Samson”?
“Hey, Samson! Could you take time from wrecking collateral damage and help us move our industrial sized outhouse?”
“Dear God! Those Amish men are performing a barn raising! Must stop them before they finish!”
Worst. Superhero. Ever.