(From "Samson" number 1, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
What the heck could that kid do with his lariat…? Omigosh… Did Samson use David like a wrecking ball?
Wait, where did David get the furry trunks from?
Boy Scout Lore, passed down in secret through the generations…
@Trekkie, I guess Samson gave him his spare set. Can’t have his sidekick running around in normal clothes. Next step, if you can throw a wrench, you can throw a building.
Wait, no, that lesson isn’t working out as well as Samson thought.
Boy scout “lore”? Is there a pinewood derby coming up?
Boy scouts have a reputation for helping people, don’t they? Possibly that’s sufficiently strange to Samson to be classed as “lore”.