(From "Samson" number 1, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
So he CAN wear normal clothes…
How does a guy who routinely throws buildings around, forget his great strength? I suspect by his little smile that he knew exactly what he was doing.
Will Samson continue in his quest to destroy not only buildings, but now cars as well?
Find out next issue, when Samson takes on Top Gear!
@Dan- Exactly. Dick move there, “Samson”.
It’s not like we’ve never seen him throwing cars around before. His only regret here is that the door came off, instead of letting him lift and throw the car by it…
@Bael(5): not just throw it, throw it into a brick wall
@Zaheele(6)….which results in the wall being knocked into a nearby building which collapses on top of gangsters that were about to cut Samsons hair!
Okay, Superman may be a dick, but Samson is a douche.
Its like that scene from Tommy Boy, “What did you do!” LOL
Where did Sampson’s other hand go? On his left you see his sleeve, cuff, shadow, then his hand. On his right you see his sleeve, no cuff, no shadow, just a space, and then what looks like part of the cab.