(From "Samson" number 1, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
It looks like he’ already starting. That tower is off-kilter…
His mere appearance caused the building to collapse. Or maybe it fell down itself so that it wouldn’t have to endure being smashed up by Samson.
That madman, he doomed us all…
This is definitely a case of “Be careful what you wish for”.
Hey, wait a minute! I thought in one of the earlier DRP’s it said that Samson was a descendant of the Biblical guy, but now it’s saying he was summoned by a wizard! Continuity nerd rage rising…
Samson is already wondering how far he can throw that tower.
Gero, both are possible… You can summon someone from somewhere besides the Nether realms!
I can just picture the next couple of scenes, or what they should have been.
Samson: “Say, are we in a tower?”
Wise Man: “Yes, why?”
Samson smashes through the tower.
Wise Man “What building smashing menace have I brought upon the world?!?”