(From "Fantastic Comics" number 19, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Are those two guys jumping from the car or the bungalow?
Samson: Acting like a nineties anti-hero 50 years before the trend started.
Don’t sell Samson short. The fact of the matter is, a bungalow is more effective than a red light 83% of the time. Statistics don’t lie.
Sutter, I really don’t want to see the Red Lights they’re using in the other 17% of tests! 😀
Or has the car been crushed and the two guys have popped out under the pressure?
@Willapete 4: This one: http://failblog.org/2011/08/18/epic-fail-photos-traffic-light-wtf-fail/
This is really not surprising considering the last Samson panel you showed us. You know, considering all of the money in property damage Samson causes, you would think someone would sue him or something.
Maybe somebody already did sue him; maybe that’s how he lost both his shirt and his pants.
Can you say OVERKILL!!!
@Worf No.1: They were inside of the sedan, but the sedan ended up inside of the bungalow,…so both.