(From "Fantastic Comics" number 19, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Samson should get a Home Renovation show, but then he would have to wear some freakin’ clothes!
that’ll teach them to rob a news stand
Well gang, tomorrow we vote on what items should be added to HM3!
I want a house added to items right!
I guess in Samson’s version of rock, paper, scissors, house smashes car.
What on Earth does this guy have against houses!
And of course in Samson’s world, there’s no such thing as building foundations!
@Gero: YES! That would be so AWESOME!
Dude shouldn’t you be like, fighting crime or something? And I don’t mean the crime of shoddy construction.
@Tophat 11: To Samson, there is no greater crime…
Samson, building inspector. NO building is up to HIS code!