(From "Fantastic Comics" number 17, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“If I shoot at it enough, maybe I’ll find out!”
“I just wonder where my partner is, he is always a quick one to join in on a fire fight.”
“Magic Bullet, strike that door true, and reveal to me all it’s secrets.”
“Beyond that door, lies a broom, winter coats, a vacuum and a full body latex suit and leather mask, my Lord.”
Apparently he missed the class on “Opening Doors: Try turning the knob first” at Detective School.
“Hey lockpics are for sissies!”
You should use this one for the next Caption contest Jeff. It has great potential!
Okay, I’m curious – is there someone inside the door shooting back at him, or are those other bulletlines from a partner crouching on the floor next to him?
EnderX, that’s coming from the door. Which prompted me to almost go with the headline “Also, I wonder if it has a gun.”
Where’s Samson when you need him?