(From "Fantastic Comics" number 17, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
His first mistake was wearing yellow chainmail. The color of p*ss and cowardice…and butter, which I love, but it’s still not very good for fighting.
Hey, we’ve all had blind dates like that
Poor guy, he’s dating my ex girlfriend!
If only I had some wrist-mounted blasters!
Kirstie Alley’s last break-up.
Well if it isn’t, ‘Pisen the Knight Avey’.
This is the real “Mass Effect”
Anyone else think the blob looks like Micheal Moore!?!?
I was thinking more Rush Limbaugh.