(Via Comically Vintage.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Add any “seaman” joke here!
[Sorry Danny, this one was a little over the line. Innuendo is one thing but I can see a confused parent being dragged to the screen while their child asks “What does that mean, Mommy?” And that is an email I do NOT want to get! 🙂 — Jeff]
“Couldn’t” like or “wouldn’t” lick?
Oops, I dood it again!
Now I have this raging curiousity to know what Danny said…
@The Imp (5): Same! lol
I don’t know what’s worse homoerotic overtone or the crappy drawing!
… and in the next panel?
and now here’s conway twitty!
well Abecedarius, I don’t know, but I’m sure it has bad 70’s porn music behind it
Heh, heh. “Come out” in the gym. Most guys tell thier parents first…
I’m really wondering why “You’re askin for it and you’re gonna get it” is in quotes. Is he saying it sarcastically? Or quoting somebody else? Or randomly making air quotes off-panel because of some twitchy nerve disorder?