(From "Fantastic Comics" number 12, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Man…I hope there aren’t any upper-floor bathrooms in that all-glass building….
Why is there a completely empty glass building there anyway? What purpose does it serve?
Really, all it is is a building with floors and nothing else.
It exists to show that Samson does as much property damage to floors as to walls, or anything else! What more reason do you need? 🙂
So that’s why the glass tower was so flammable.
I’m…Shocked that those windows are still in-tact.
in Samson’s mind floors are just horizontal walls ready to be crushed.
Plunge through architectural
Confusion – no stairs.
Hey…not that this isn’t fun to contemplate, but I’m kinda waiting for the results of the contest. Any time now would be great Jeff 🙂
BTW, anyone else a little intrigued at the relationship between Samson and his “sidekick”? Considering neither of them is wearing much… ;D
Sorry Kaylin, as I said in the contest post, there were twice as many entries as usual and it takes a while to get them all sorted, judged, and then uploaded to post. The results are up now.
Unfortunately none of yours made the Finalists. I did have “Face 18” (the green cat lady) in the original cut, but by the time I had all the Finalists assembled I ended up leaving it out. This was a tough contest, with tons of truly outstanding entries.
How Samson managed to knock holes in the floor without shattering everything is beyond me. That would have been funny. Watching the entire building fall apart in a billion shards of glass, leaving Samson and David as bleeding pulps.
@Myro and with a bare scalp.
Wait a minute! Did they jsut walk out of that building through an open door? WTF!?
I’m amazed the building is still standing. What, Samson getting old and going soft in his old age? He only did minimal damage to the building. Normally he’d have collapsed the whole thing, not merely left holes in the floors. And note how perfectly round those holes are, save for the second from the top.