(From "Fantastic Comics" number 15, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
at that distance the could probably just throw their guns at him with better results!
Exactly! I bet he’s in more danger of being burned to death from flash burns than actually getting hit by flying lead.
“Rat-at-tat?” The guy in the rear has an automatic weapon and can’t hit at essentially point blank range. Maybe they have orders not to kill their target.
Is he hoping to get in that plane or is it just randomly sitting in the background for no apparent reason?
they were then both hacked to shreads by the spinning propeller of the plane to truly seal their fate as bad henchmen cliches
I only say that because that plane looks like it might leave him a little squashed when he gets in.
I like how he’s running with both feet off the ground…
Ah, the old switch the bullets out for blanks gag.