(From "Fantastic Comics" number 10, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I went to school with a kid named Spunky. He burnt his mouth trying to pull an electrical cord out of a wall socket with his teeth. That has nothing to do with this panel whatsoever.
well maybe burnt mouths follow after spunky boys.
Hmm, must be a priest.
DON”T DROP THE SOAAAAP!!!
Chunky spunky boys really like treats.
I NEED AN ADULT!
Is it just me, or is the green guy hovering without legs. I love old comics.
Attack of the Gay Vulcans!