With hearty thanks once again to Glenn3's "Say What? Pictures", your challenge this week is to come up with the best replacement dialog for this comics panel:
The best entry (as judged by yours truly) wins the author's choice of either any item they like or any portrait to be included in HeroMachine 3′s final release, or a custom black and white “Sketch of the Day” style illustration (you pick the subject, I draw it however I like).
All entries must be left as a comment (or comments) to this post. Keep ‘em clean (appropriate for a late-night broadcast TV show), but most importantly, keep ‘em funny!
This week we have a cap of no more than five (5) entries per person, so make 'em your best!
This is a terrible time for Suzanne to demonstrate her gymnastic routine!
Honey, when I said you could drop in anytime – this wasn’t what I had in mind
Oh my God… Jim, your hat’s flying!
That’s a loud dress
“Nevermind the candidate, Sarah Palin is in town!”
1. “Worst. Stripper. Ever”
2. “Burn the witch!”
4. “Look out! IT’S LOIS LANE!”
” WATCH OUT FELLAS! She used to be Blonde and shiny objects distract her ! Grab those Jewels or we’ll NEVER get them back!”
1 I told you a banshee hanted this room Mr. McGillicuddy!
2 My secretary usually pops out from under the desk, not over it.
3 She’s after his gold balls laid out on the table boys!
4 Shes using the head on colision technique!
5 My gosh its raining broads in here, and me with my umbrella.
“It’s raining men- oh wait, my mistake.”
“Boy, that undercover agent sure got the drop on us!”
“Lois, use headbutt!”
1. “Place your bets, boys. Last call!”
2. “I told you guys that Anything Goes!”
My levitating abilities have improved! I can levitate women, and hats at the same time!
1. I warned ya my wife flips for gold!
2. I guess Ol’Archie chose Betty!
“Grab thoes balls, men. It’s Upside-Down Woman.”
1. When I said “Go down on me”, this wasn’t what I meant.
2. No! You were meant to pop out of the cake, not into it!
3. I know its called “The Beast”, but I didn’t think it screeched!
4. I know you said it’d be a religious experience, but the halo is a bit much.
5. I know its scary, but its either her or McCarthy.
“Who opened that window? Dammit, there goes another one of those air-headed dames.”
now say its not raining money
“Wow, ya really DO have women throwin’ themselves at ya!”
“Damn zero gravity; I just wanted a drink!”
“It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s UPSY-DAISY!!!”
A first in gymnastic history. She’s “really” going for the gold here.
Okay Carl, they’re distracted! The Time of The Flying Hats has come!
“What? I gave them the hideout’s address for my mail order bride.”
“Why isn’t that dress over her head by now?”
“Is that the facial tattoo from Hangover II?”
1 – I asked the stripper to pop up out of the trick desk, not the ceiling.
2 – ….VVVVIIIIILLLLLL
I said throw in a dime, not a dame!
people need to stop throwing hookers out the window
Only one I can think of right now is an internet meme, so…
1. “Saloon girls, thousands of them!”
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s Hat Snatcher Lass!
1)hey doll, you need a ‘members only’ jacket to for this establishment.
2)honey please dont interrupt poker night again.
3)oh no domestic violance man cought us again.
1 “I told ya dames flip over hot rocks!”
2 “Lousy costume, Lois!”
3 “It’s the Whistling Queefer!”
4 “It works! Now, for my other two wishes!”
5 “…and the number 4!”
1: Gadzooks! Egad! It cootch-eeee
2: table dancing. You’re doing it wrong
3: hands off my brass balls you crazy broad
4: you know what you tell a flying woman with a black eye?
5: this is why the flying nun wore a habit – yarmulkes don’t grant that power unless you’re a male
“i’ve heard of falling head over heels in love, but this is ridiculous!”
1. “Guy: Tonight’s episode is brought to you by the letter…”
2. “Come on explosive fart man! That’s the fourth secretary we’ve lost this month”
Watch it guys the gal’s after our nuggets!
Those air mail brides are quick
Honey, when I said drop in on us this is NOT what I meant!
We’re in for it now, it’s Spinning Jenny
Dropping from the ceiling, the veil, it’s Black Widow!
Dont worry guys.She did every time when she org… umm happy.
What is wrong with your wife Joe?! Every time we play poker she wants to practice her brake-dancing!
1. That German V2’s in disguise!
2. *Gasp!* She played Paper at the last minute!
Hi gang! Once more into the breech!
1. Activate dame-seeking fedora!
2. Look out Bob, it’s the Crimson Castrater!
3. Diana, you forgot to spin!
4. Don’t throw her away! She’s good for at least five more years!
5. Hey lady, just take some Midol!
1) EEEEE? Yeah, right. MAYBE a B-cup at best.
2) Okay, who ordered the gymnast?
3) I toldja gold was a chick magnet.
4) Wow! It’s not every day someone clobbers the boss with her reinforced golf-ball-style stainless steel yarmulke.
5) Cripes, it’s Drop-waisted Shirt Dress Woman!
1> See I told you that would happen.
2> Stan we warned you… Always make sure you tied it down. Hats are expensive dammit!
3> Did you hear somthing guys?
Who booked Cirque Du Soleil?
1) Looks like veronicas trust fun finally ran out.
2) Looks like superman finished prematurely.
3) I bring the avocados and the singing girl and you all show up empty handed.
4) And Jazzhands!
5) “Get your hands off my Heine!” (heineken reference)
Not an entry just funny:
Ceiling girl is watching you masturbate.
(look at the mens hands)
1. Dammit! Keep her away from the caramel corn!
2. Edith – how many times I gotta tell ya? Not on poker night!
3. Awesome roulette wheel, guys. Awesome.
1. I see your shiny gold nugget, and raise you a surprise gymnast!
2. Gimme an EEEEE!
Just one for now:
1) I told you I was a babe magnet!
1. “Lara, I told you, no bungie jumping when we have guests over!”
Seriously Syren, the new costume just isn’t working.
Siryn… I can’t spell
“Harold, go get the puncture repair kit and the foot pump . . . . Blow up Betty has sprung a leak again!
1. Quick! She’s after our gold nuggets! Run for your life!
2. Goddammit Edith! How many times I gotta tell ya? No flipping over Joe’s nuggets!
3. But Diana, you promised I could play with the big boys today!
“Get your over-due books, gentlemen. The librarian is attacking!”
“Jimmy, your crazy glue obsession has gone too far!”
“Is this a bad time to confess my love for you, Jill?”
“Don’t worry, Lois. Super Hat will save you!”
“Huh. My stomach rumbles when I’m hungry.”
Actually, I should revise my entry:
2. “Lara Elizabeth Croft, I’ve told you, no bungie jumping when we have guests!”
1. She completely missed you, Jorge! You flopper!
2. I-E-I-O… we get it!
3. More like “Y” on the downslide.
4. That’s our Olympic gymnast. Always going for the gold!
5. Auditions for Spinderella closed 20 years ago, lady.
3. “That’s correct, sweetie. You’re should be able to ace Extreme Spelling Bee this year.”
1. Oh Jeez! Seriously Joe, that hat just don’t hide her no more. You gotta get that Siamese twin sister REMOVED!
2. You and your dame are supposed to be joined at the hip, the HIP stupid!
“So THAT’S where the midget was hiding, the one place no one would think to look!”
Blow up doll Ann!? T’was you who kill that man!?
“It’s only looking for attention, fellas. Don’t pay it any mind.”
2)It’s not suppossed to rain Sara Palins until 2012!!!
3)I’ve had women fall hard for me….But never like this
4)Honey home many times do I have to tell you not to bug me while I’m in one of my meetings.
5)See, you just add water…And walla…Instant woman
I fold. Too rich for my blood.
1. Luck IS a lady tonight!
2. It’s Lucy’s sister, Sally on the Ceiling with Garnets!
3. Are her gams screaming?
4. She really wants to buy a vowel.
1) Ignore her. She’s having a period.
a twist on my old post
now say its raining money
Oh crap Gray hulk knows the power of improvising!