(From "Big 3" number 4, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
…what the blue blazes is going on the the little guy’s head???
I’m afraid it may be the first reported case of “Liefeld syndrome”… 😀
Samson hates socks.
Classic breaking and entering.
the first part of that phrase is: “The door is locked…”
No Samson!! Be more careful punching that wall, or a flying brick might cut your hair!
Or cellphones, pens, money. You have no pockets in your hairy underwear.
A half naked child running around with a man who is powerless without a full head of hair. Batman was called camp but this wasn’t?