(From "Mystery Comics" number 4, 1944.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
In honor of the Green Lantern movie premire, I give you:
Green Lantern’s Secret Identity!
It looks more like “What tired vision have they glimpsed?”
they look about to close and doze off….
Things just haven’t been the same for Smiley-Face Button since The Comedian’s death.
If you had to see these trainwrecks everyday, you be pretty depressed also….http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
The talking lightbulb replaced him
It’s someone trapped in an electrical outlet!