(From "Superboy and the Ravers" number 7, ©1997 DC Comics, via Mike Sterling's Progressive Ruin.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“I have a great idea for a new character! Remember that 70’s punk band, The Misfits? Well, let’s make one of them a superhero, but make him green!! Kids love green guys!!”
The 90’s were a horrible, horrible time.
Whose hair? Half-Life’s or Bud “Superboy” Bundy’s?
@Dan: Aqua Teen Hunger Force did have an episode with Glenn Danzig (early Happy Birthday, Glenn!) And I agree, people haven’t been cool since 1994.
What what he looking for? An ectoplasmic weed whacker for that thing on his head? Actually I think that’s what Trump needs as well.
Jeff, this picture is proof that you should stop griping about your baldness. Both Superboy and Half-Life look goofy.
Jeff, I don’t know if you’re aware, but Bulletman has a cameo in an episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
I guess we figured out what James Dean would look like as a nuclear infused zombie!
These guys don’t really have a lot of room to call others names like “repulsive”
One’s made of rock, one’s a lovely shade of baby pink and one’s…well, Superboy 0_o
Also, the asymmetry on Superboy’s face, regarding his overly-pronounced (and somewhat colored) left cheekbone in comparison to his almost undetectable right, makes him look like he has a giant zit.
I assume that’s supposed to be a shiner, Jadebrain, but, well, he was supposed to be a teenager….
That ain’t ectoplasm he’s made of. If it were he’d be dripping. Some ate a little too much radioactive waste.
Bunch of speciests!