(From "Mystery Comics" number 1, 1944.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
It’s Tyrannosaurus Rex Harrison! 😀
Or our big, big heads.
Hector Hammond : Year One
The ancesstors of the Super Hero Squad!!!
Did these artist ever spend five seconds looking in a mirror?
Y’know, that does look like Hammond…
Never has european genocide been so self abusing!
You should have planned the first time, dummy.
@Dan & EnderX: I was going to say Sinestro.
Never again will the British make fun of Lord Bobblehead!
He does look like Sinestro! It’s scarring me!