(From "Mystery Comics" number 1, 1944.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
maybe the gun could be useful Now.
No, that’s where you’re wrong. You can’t do anything when you’re alive. You’re just going to have to die from whatever it is that you’re wondering if it’ll kill you or not. Trust me, I’ve died twice already along with everyone else, and I’m looking forward to doing it again in 2012. It’s the best.
Yeah, dying’s the best! I die like 5 times a day! NOTHING HELPS IF YOU SURVIVE!