Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
The only way to defeat the Inanimate Army is to … step slightly away
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
Ready to serve the notorious criminal at his slightest command, so long as that command is “Don’t move.”
Now to place you in madame Tussauds and let the terror begin!
so giant pillars of evil, maybe the doctor pushes them over on stuff!
You can tell it’s right after WW2 cause both villains look Japanese!
Could be before WW2 cause there’s a Fu Manchu Chinaman look going on.
You didn’t expect him to build an animate creature, did you? That would be, like, really, really hard!
His creation looks pretty human to me. Not at all like the Inhumanoids.
And he should really turn down that bunsen burner.