(From "Mystery Men" number 5, 1939. See "The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord" for clarification.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Oh what’s that joey, he’s right behind me isn’t he? Oh hey boss, no Im ok, I don’t think I do want to take a ride to the docks today.
…or maybe I’ll bump him off then tell him my plans, or bump my plans and just tell him off! Man things were a lot easier when I was selling real estate.
NO! You idiot! Never do that! You have failed me for the la… Oops, almost got me there.
Like every bad Batman tv plot in the 60’s
my son loves that show
Admitting you have a problem is the first step, lead gangster. The next step, of course, is knocking it the hell off.
@Tool: Yeah so you know what I’m talkin’ about! If they just shot Batman in the head when he wasn’t looking there would be no more Bat-time or Bat-channel!
Robin: holy bloodied bat-mask batman!