(From an ad in "Black Cobra" number 6, 1954.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?!
Aw, what a bunch of crap. Jim Norman is clearly still 2D, and he’s the poster-boy. No way I could become 3D.
Even I could be 3D man. Do I have to dress like this? http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/146475-175024-3-d-man.jpg Well, no thank you!
I think you do have to,Myro. The color scheme is necessary.
but I cant control time!