(From "Colossal Features" number 3, 1950.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“wait for baby”? That’s the best you can think of bandana-man#2?
Nobody puts baby in the corner of the panel.
Dude, seriously, if that’s what you’re going with, turn in your gun. You’re going to hurt yourself with it one of these days.
Guys its an acronym, Big.Ass.Brutish.Yemenian(someone from yemen.)
“And get this cloth nappy off my face! I want it on my bottom.”
Myro (3): Very nice. Couldn’t have said it better myself.
I think he was a little early for the casting of Dirty Dancing.
You know his partner’s thinking “Damn, I really should have had a better interview session for partners on this deal.”
Wow these two are waaaay too close!
“Baby, come to daddy”
“Daddy’s come to baby”
“The Lightning Man”
– Nitzer Ebb, “The Lightning Man”