(From "The Bouncer" number 11, 1944.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Somehow I get the feeling this”office” is a dungeon room that plays “It’s A Small World”, “Friday” and “Achy Breaky Heart” on repeat with strobes and black lights thrown in for good measure.
Don’t trust them, Boris! It’s Moose and Squirrel in disguise!
Or am I the only one with that accent stuck in my head today?
Bael (2): Sadly, no. I just reread it, and it plays out perfectly.
Hey! That must be the lumberjack from Monty Python