(From "Heroic Comics" number 29, 1944.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
When you know your powers suck!!!
“An epidemic of substituted valuable jewelry, eh? This sounds like a job for…somebody else. I’m not sure who, really. But probably not me. Jewelry really isn’t my purview. Unless it’s got pearls, I guess.”
This isn’t to use his powers. Hyrdoman just wants to practice his ventriloquism act.
“Get me a glass of water! Five jellybeans! And a match! We’re going to MacGiver this caper!”
still waiting for the punchline.
I’ve been wondering about this: “As she leaves, the door opens–and in walks Hydroman.” The phrasing implies that her leaving has nothing to do with the door opening, so…how did she leave? Crawl out the window to a fire escape? Climb up a chimney? Slip down a laundry chute?